● Enable productivity and turnaround optimization with built-in location technology.
● Connect mobile workers on the plant floor with data access and IoT sensor data.
● Increase plant and worker safety with location and sensor technology.
● Get sensor connectivity for predictive maintenance and productivity insights.
● Boost productivity with remote expert and augmented reality assistance.
● Get up and running fast. Purpose-built for hazardous locations with Class I Division 2 Zone 2) certification, including IP67 water and dust resistance. The only product of its kind from a major networking company.
● Intelligence beyond boundaries. Extend policy and visibility from the enterprise to the edge with Cisco’s intent-based networking, which streamlines IT and OT network management, reducing costs. Use IOx container support to host IoT applications at the edge for faster decision making.
● Do more with partner IoT modules. Partner designed modules easily attach to enable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) multilingual capabilities, such as WirelessHART, ISA100, and more.
● Secure connectivity and flexibility. Certified and dependable Wireless AC Wave 2 with WPA3 encryption and 3 ports of PoE, 1 SFP port.
● Deploy almost anywhere. Designed for the most extreme temperatures and environments, but still our lightest and most compact hazardous location access point yet.