IP-COM F1026F is a high-performance, easily maintainable gigabit switch with 2 GE uplink ports and 2 SFP uplink slots specially designed for small and medium-sized monitoring projects and enterprises that require common downlink rates, high-speed uplinks and long-distance networking. It offers 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports to serves as many as 24 Ethernet devices such as computers, IP cameras, small servers, 2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports to connect to routers or NVRs for addressing bandwidth bottleneck in cascade connection, 2 1000Mbps SFP combo ports used to connect to IP-COM optical modules for up to 20-kilometer transmission. The plug-and-play 1U switch is compatible with standard 19 inch racks, supports desktop mounting and rack mounting, and allows users to change its work mode at the press of a button,making it the perfect choice for easy network performance improvement.(SMBs, hotels, Video Surveillance).
Gigabit SFP Slots up to 2000 Mbps Full-wire Speed
F1026F provides 24 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, 2 gigabit SFP slots and offers a data rate in full duplex of as high as 2000 Mbps. Working with IP-COM SFP modules G311SM, the switch supports a maximum transmission distance of as high as 20 km. In addition, a large capacity cache is equipped in the switch and all ports support wire-speed forwarding, ensuring fast transmission of large files, smooth playback of videos and stable connection for 7*24 hours.
Excellent Lightning Protection
With professional lightning protection circuit, all ports and power supply module feature 6 kV lightning protection, greatly protecting the switch from being damaged by thunder storm.
Cascade with 3 Devices Can Support IP Surveillance Preject of 72 Cameras
Three devices are cascaded through 25 and 26 Gigabit ports, which can support up to 72 channels of 500W camera access and ensure stable video transmission without jamming. If both devices are connected to NVR, the local watching of surveillance video can be realized. The equipment of surveillance room can also be connected to NVR, and the other edge device can be connected to router to connect external network.
3 Modes for Different Networks
Standard mode, Port-based priority mode and Port-based VLAN mode make F1026F can deal with different networks, Special for Small & Medium-sized IP Surveillance and Wi-Fi Coverage Projects
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab
- Store & forward, share memory, non-blocking architecture
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Provide 24 10/100Mbps+2 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports
- Provide 2 1000Mbps SFP Slots (Combo)
- Supports full-deplux 802.3x flow control and half-duplux backpressure flow control
- Supports 16K MAC address list, MAC address learning and auto-ageing
- Supports Uplink ports Inductive Lightning Protection up to 6KV
- Supports power supply Inductive Lightning Protection up to 6KV
- Supports loop detection and prevention
- Supports 3 modes for different networks
- Fanless design
- Desktop 、wall-mount and rack-mount Design