F1105P-4-63W is a 5-port 10/100Mbps unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE ports. It can automatically detect and supply power to all IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant Powered Devices (PDs). Enabling “Ethernet Extend Mode” makes Ports 1-4 negotiate to 10M full-duplex rate and isolate from each other, but all communicate with the Uplink port.
Easy to Deploy
Power Supply up to 250m(820 feet)
Up to 250m PoE distance allows you to expand your network via Ethernet cable to where there is no power line or outlet but where you want to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.. No longer need to worry about the complicated cables and long distance which may cost you a lot of time and money.
Stable Power Supply
Power Supply with 8-core Ethernet Cable
Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption up to 70%, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. Additionally, up to 6KV lightning protection brings safe and stable power supply up to 100,000 hours.
Support IEEE 802.3af/at Power Supply Standard
Supports IEEE 802.3af/at power supply standard with single port power supply up to 30W , F1105P can comply with more high-power devices . It also can automatically detect powered devices to supply power which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded.
Exceptional Data Processing Ability
Featuring store-forward switching architecture with backpressure up to 1Gbps, all ports forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. 4 HD IP Cameras can be accessed at the same time. Flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make F1105P work reliably.
Durable & Secure
Superior quality & design
Full-metal design makes F1105P a reliable & durable choice. Its unique cooling design ensures long-time operation stably.
- 4 PoE Ports to power connected devices for flexible network deployment
- Supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard and be compatible with PDs such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc
- Ethernet Extend Mode makes transmission distance up to 250m and Ports 1-4 isolated respectively
- Up to 200Mbps full duplex bandwidth capability for high speed data processing
- 1K entry MAC address table of the PoE switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- Compact metal case for desktop or wall-mounting.