Developed by IP-COM, G1050F is a Gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch designed for establishing wired networks of high density and high speed in such scenarios as enterprises, parks, schools, and internet cafes, providing a simple, easy, cost-effective, and rapid internet access solution for video surveillance and SMBs’ networking. With 48 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports, and 2 independent Gigabit SFP slots that can be paired with IP-COM’s SFP modules, this switch can be used to deploy a long-distance network up to 20 km. Its full-duplex transmission rate can reach 2000 Mbps, ensuring the timely transmission of large files and smoothness of videos. Its one-key VLAN function can isolate broadcast storms. Its integrated professional lightning protection circuit offers 6 kV lightning protection for the built-in power supply and all Ethernet ports, ensuring the stability and reliability of the switch. The switch supports desktop mounting, rack mounting and wall mounting, and features a 1U 19-inch standard rack-mount shell design and plug & play function. With these advantages, it is an ideal choice for deploying a cost-effective and high-speed network.
High-density Gigabit Ports
The switch provides 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, and 2 independent 1000 Mbps SFP ports. The full-duplex transmission rate of the switch can reach 2000 Mbps, and all ports feature wire speed forwarding, ensuring high performance for processing applications that require high bandwidth.
12Mb Large Buffer
With 12 Mb large buffer, the switch can meet the needs of such network applications with burst traffic as search engine, IPTV, and P2P downloads, ensuring no packet loss, timely transmission of large files, and smoothness of videos.
6KV Lightning Protection
This switch provides 6KV lightning protection for both Ethernet ports and the power supply, and supports over-temperature, over-voltage and surge current protection.
Under the VLAN mode, ports 1 to 46 cannot communicate with each other, but can communicate with uplink ports 47 to 50, isolating broadcast storms and enhancing network security.
Ease of Use
The switch features a 1U 19-inch standard rack-mount shell design and can be easily installed on a 19-inch rack using the included L-shaped brackets. With plug & play function, it needs no professional settings and can be used for networking directly, greatly reducing the maintenance cost.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, and IEEE 802.3x standards.
- Provide 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T Ethernet ports and support auto MDI/MDIX.
- Provide 2 independent 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP ports and support 20 km long-distance networking.
- Support 16K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- Support full duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex back pressure flow control.
- Support unblocked wire speed forwarding for all ports.
- Support 12Mb large buffer queue.
- Integrated professional lightning protection circuit offers 6 kV lightning protection for the built-in power supply and all Ethernet ports.
- One-key VLAN function helps isolate broadcast storms effectively.
- Feature a 19-inch/1U standard rack-mount shell design.