G3328F is an IP-COM layer-2 managed switch. Equipped with a developed hardware structure and software platform, this switch features a powerful processing capacity, a complete security protection mechanism, and various means for maintenance and management. With these advantages, it fully meets the demands of high-density connections and high-performance aggregation, ideal for the aggregation layer or core layer of such medium to large networks as enterprises and hotels.
The switch features two system files that backup each other, guaranteeing the proper startup and stable operation of the system.
Fiber optic aggregation
4 independent SFP ports support fiber optic aggregation functionality, meeting the demands of long-distance fiber optic networking.
The IMS cloud platform offers remote management, configuration and maintenance functions, such as fault detection and troubleshooting, log reporting and network status monitoring, guaranteeing the stable operation of the network.
The system can generate the network topology automatically. It supports IP camera discovery based on ONVIF protocol and network device discovery based on LLDP, as well as online/offline status detection for all devices in the network, which improves the LAN operation and maintenance efficiency and also reduces the maintenance cost.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, and IEEE 802.1s standards.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, 4 x Independent 1000M SFP ports, 1 x Console port
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Switching capability: 56Gbps
- Supports layer-2 service features, such as VLAN, IPv4 ACL, QoS, IGMP, DHCP Snooping, SNMP and Telnet
- Support IMS cloud management and local visualization management