G5328X is a layer-3 managed switch designed by IP-COM. Based on high-performance connections, it provides twenty-four 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports and 4 independent 10G SFP+ ports. Equipped with a developed hardware structure and software platform, it features a powerful processing capacity and a complete security protection mechanism, as well as various means for maintenance and management. With these advantages, it fully meets the needs of high-density connections and high-performance aggregation, ideal for the aggregation layer or core layer of such networking scenarios as SMBs and hotels.
Multiple routing protocols
The switch supports static routing and such dynamic routing protocols as RIP and OSPF. Users can select static routing or dynamic routing based on their networking demands.
IPv4 and IPv6 protocols
With sufficient IP addresses offered through IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack, the switch supports SLAAC and requires no manual configuration, achieving plug and play.
The IMS cloud platform offers remote management, configuration and maintenance functions, such as fault detection and troubleshooting, log reporting and network status monitoring, guaranteeing the stable operation of the network.
The system can generate the network topology automatically. It supports IP camera discovery based on ONVIF protocol and network device discovery based on LLDP, as well as online/offline status detection for all devices in the network, which improves the LAN operation and maintenance efficiency and also reduces the maintenance cost.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, and IEEE 802.1s standards.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, 4 x Independent 10G SFP+ ports, 1 x Console port
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Switching capability: 128Gbps
- Supports layer-3 management features, such as IPv4/IPv6 static routing protocol, dynamic routing protocols (RIP, OSPF) and DHCP server
- Supports layer-2 service features, such as VLAN, IPv4/IPv6 ACL, QoS, IGMP, SNMP and Telnet
- Support IMS cloud management and local visualization management