F1106P-4-63W is an unmanaged PoE switch with 2 uplink ports, independently designed by IP-COM. Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. The switch supplies a maximum PoE power output of 63 W, and 30 W for a single port. Featured with extend mode and QoS function, F1106P-4-63W is a ideal choice for SMBs, supermarkets and restaurants with small-sized video surveillance requirement.
6 kV lightenning protection
The switch offers various safety and protection types, including 6 kV lightening protection, PSE short-circuit protection, PoE overload protection, surge current protection etc.
Dual uplink port
With two 10/100 Mbps uplink ports, the switch can meet the current demand for uplink bandwidth with NVR and router connection.
Standard PoE power supply
The switch features 4 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 58 W, and 30 W for a single port, to supply power to and data transmission with IP cameras.
Ethernet extend mode
It supports extend mode. The hardware DIP mode switch makes long distance transmission effortless.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards
- 4 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply
- 2 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission
- 1 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- 1.2 Gbps backplane bandwidth
- Maximum power consumption of a single port:30W
- Maximum power consumption of the switch: 58W
- Supports extend mode and QoS function
- Supports desktop and wall-mounting, plug and play