F1126P-24-250W is a unmanaged PoE switch independently designed by IP-COM. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. With a maximum PoE power output of 230 W, and 30 W for a single port, it can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones. The switch supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes, is an ideal choice for SMBs, hotels, schools, factories with video surveillance and wireless networking requirements.
6 kV lightning protection
The switch offers various safety and protection types, including 6 kV lightning protection, PSE short-circuit protection, PoE overload protection, surge current protection etc.
Gigabit uplink port
With one 1000 Mbps combo SFP slot, the switch can meet the current demand for uplink bandwidth of Gigabit WLAN and HD digital surveillance.
230 W PoE power supply
The switch features 24 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 230 W, and 30 W for a single port, to supply power to and data transmission with 24 PoE-powered devices such as APs and IP cameras.
One-key to switch 4 modes
It supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes. The hardware DIP mode switch makes networking straightforward and effortless.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards.
- 24 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply, 2 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission, 1 * 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP slot（Combo）
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control.
- 8.8 Gbps backplane bandwidth.
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W; Maximum power consumption of the switch: 250W.
- 4 Mb cache size for smooth video surveillance.
- 4 modes: standard, priority, extend and VLAN.
- Rack mounting.