F1226P-24-410W is a managed PoE switch independently designed by IP-COM. Featured with 24 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports, it supplies a maximum PoE power output of 370 W. The switch can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones through CAT5 cables . Featured smart management functions, including 250 m long distance power supply, 802.1Q VLAN, link aggregation, QoS and MAC address binding, it minimizes the difficulty and cost in networking deployment.
6kV lightning protection
The switch offers various safety and protection types, including 6 kV lightning protection, PSE short-circuit protection, PoE overload protection, surge current protection etc.
Gigabit uplink port
With one 1000 Mbps combo SFP slot, the switch can meet the current demand for uplink bandwidth of Gigabit WLAN and HD digital surveillance.
370W PoE power supply
The switch features 24 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 370 W, and 30 W for a single port, to supply power to and data transmission with 24 PoE-powered devices such as APs and IP cameras.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab，IEEE 802.3z，IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1w and IEEE802.3af/at standards.
- 24 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply, 2 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission, 1 * 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP slot（Combo）
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control. 8.8 Gbps backplane bandwidth.
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W; Maximum power consumption of the switch: 370W.
- 4 Mb cache size for smooth video surveillance. Support Web management, 802.1Q VLAN, link aggregation, QoS and MAC address binding. Standard rack-mounting design