Featuring low cost, high performance and plug & play, the PoE switch G1105PD is both a PSE and a PD, designed for such surveillance networking scenarios as roads in parks/communities, medium to large factories, and colleges. Small and delicate, it can be installed in an outdoor waterproof box easily. The switch provides four 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE OUT ports (ports 1 to 4) compliant with IEEE 802.3af and one 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE IN port (port 5) compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at. The maximum PoE output power of the whole switch is 30 W. The switch can supply power and transmit data to low-power APs and IP cameras through CAT5 cables, greatly reducing the cost of the network deployment. It is an ideal choice for wired networking in monitoring scenarios of middle to long distance.
Gbps data transmission
The transmission rate of 5 Gigabit ports can reach up to 2000 Mbps in full-duplex mode. Full wire-speed forwarding functionality on all ports guarantees the smooth transmission of the surveillance videos monitored by HD IP cameras.
Integrated PSE & PD
The switch can be powered by a IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PSE through port 5 with an Ethernet cable, and supply power to such PDs as low-power APs and IP cameras through ports 1 to 4.
6 kV lightning protection
This switch provides short circuit protection for PSE and 6 kV lightning protection for all ports, protecting the switch itself to operate steadily from surge and lightning damages in thunderstorms.
PoE Relay for long-distance network
As a relay, the switch can extend the data transmission distance to 325 meters at most and offer long-distance PoE power supply through multiple PoE ports.
Plug and play
With the plug and play functionality, the switch can be used directly after it is connected to a PSE with an Ethernet cable, reducing breakdowns as well as operation and maintenance cost.
- Five 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation ports.
- Port 5 supports power supply by a PSE compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at.
- Ports 1 - 4 support power supply to low-power PDs compliant with IEEE 802.3af.
- The switch supports auto MDI/MDIX, simplifing the network structure and maintenance.
- The non-blocking wire-speed forwarding function guarantees the smooth operation of network applications.
- Full-duplex flow control and half-duplex back pressure control prevent frame loss caused by port blocking.
- The switch supports the store-and-forward transfer mode and a 2 K MAC address table.
- The switch supports 9K jumbo frame, improving the forwarding rate of large files.
- The switch supports IP camera connection and guarantees the smoothness and clearness of monitoring videos.