G5310P-8-150W is an IP-COM Layer-3 managed PoE switch. To meet the demand of high-performance access, the switch provides 9 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T Ethernet ports and 1 separate 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP ports, and a PoE power of up to 370 W. With an innovative hardware structure and software platform, it features a powerful processing capacity and complete security protection mechanism, making management and maintenance easy and simple, fully meeting the demands of high-density user access and high-performance aggregation, ideal for the aggregation layer or access layer of such medium to large networks as enterprises and campuses.
Dual 6 kV professional lightning protection
Provides dual 6 kV port and power lightning protection, and supports multiple protection features, such as PSE short circuit protection, PoE overload protection, power over-temperature and overvoltage protection, and surge current protection.
Layer-3 routing protocol
Supports Layer-3 static routing protocol, meeting the demand of the 3-layer networking environment in which Layer-3 networks should be interconnected while Layer-2 networks should be isolated, thus realizing an efficient and fast layer-3 routing forwarding.
IMS cloud managed
The switch can be managed by IP-COM IMS cloud platform, and it supports remote configuration and maintenance, greatly reducing the user’s after-sales cost.
Rich security features
Supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering, ARP filtering, DoS attack defense, and ACL access control list, improving network security.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3af/at standards
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports (Data/Power), 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports (Data), 1 separate 1000 Base-X SFP ports
- 16 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Supports abundant services, such as static routing based on IPv4, DHCP Server, VLAN, IGMP, QoS, ACL, DHCP Snooping, ARP and Telnet
- Support IMS cloud management and local visualization management