G5324-16F is a layer-3 cloud managed switch designed by IP-COM. It provides high-performance connections with 8 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports and 16 1000Base-X SFP ports. Equipped with the developed hardware structure and software platform, it features a powerful processing capacity and a complete security mechanism, as well as various means for maintenance and management. With these advantages, the switch fully meets the needs of high-density access and high-performance aggregation, ideal for the aggregation layer or core layer of such networking scenarios as SMBs and hotels.
Developed hardware structue & powerful processing capacity
The switch has 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 16 Gigabit SFP ports, which meets the requirements of optical fiber aggregation for such networking scenarios as SMBs. Featuring the 1U rack-mount shell design, it is flexible for neworking.
- Comply with multiple standards, including IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, and IEEE 802.1s
- 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port, 16 x independent 1000Base-X SFP port, 1 x Console port
- MAC address table with 16K entries and MAC address auto-learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Switching capacity: 48 Gbps
- Support layer-3 management features, such as IPv4 static routing protocol and DHCP server
- Support service features, such as VLAN, ACL, QoS, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and Telnet
- Support IMS cloud management and local visualization management