G1110P-8-150W is an Ethernet unmanaged PoE switch designed by IP-COM. The switch features 8 gigabit PoE ports and 2 SFP ports. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standards, and can automatically detect PDs and supply power. The maximum power output of a single port is 30W, and the power consumption of the whole switch is 150W. It supports 3 working modes, realizing flexible network deployment with lower cost. With these advantages, G1110P-8-150W is an ideal choice for video surveillance and wireless networking in such scenarios as SMBs, hotels, schools and parks.
Unblocked wire speed forwarding
The switch supports unblocked wire speed forwarding for all ports, up to 2000Mbps in duplex mode.
3 modes supported
The switch supports 3 working modes, including Standard, Flow Control Off and VLAN , applicable to complex cases in network deployment.
Smart PoE power supply
The switch provides 8 gigabit PoE ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standards. The maximum PoE power output of a single port is 30W and the maximum PoE power output of the whole switch is 130W, ensuring stable power supply and data transmission for HD PoE IP cameras and APs.
6kV lightning protection
With the 6kV lightning protection for all ports and the power adapter, stable operation and safety are guaranteed even under thunderstorms.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af/at standards
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports (Data/Power); 2 x 100/1000 Base-X SFP ports
- 8K MAC address and MAC address automatic learning
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- 20Gbps unblocked wire speed forwarding backplane bandwidth
- Maximum power output of a single PoE port: 30W; Maximum power output of the whole switch: 130W
- 3 working modes: Standard, Flow Control Off and VLAN
- Standard 1U height, rack-mount design