G3310P-8-150W is a smart cloud management PoE switch designed by IP-COM. It provides 8 gigabit PoE ports and 2 SFP ports, supports IEEE 802.3af/at standards, and can smartly identify powered devices. The maximum output power of a single port is 30W and the power of the whole switch is 150W. It supports IMS Cloud, web UI, and IP-COM IMS app management, making network maintenance more efficient, after-sales cost lower, and management and configuration simpler. It is an ideal choice for video surveillance and wireless networking in such scenarios as small and medium-sized enterprises, hotels, schools, and parks.
App remote management
With one-tap, you can add the device to automatically configure and bring online the switch, enabling you to check device status anytime, anywhere.
IMS Cloud management
You can remotely divide VLAN and restart PoE port, making network maintenance easier.
Smart PoE power supply
The 8 IEEE 802.3af/at gigabit PoE ports, the maximum 130W power output of the whole switch, the maximum 30W power output of a single port all guarantee a stable power supply and data transmission for such devices as HD PoE IP cameras and APs.
Various layer-2 management features
The 250-meter power supply distance, and such smart management functions as QVLAN, link aggregation, QoS, and MAC address binding make construction easier and faster, reducing investment to the greatest extent.
- Compliance with IEEE 802.3/3u/3ab/3x/3z/1p/q/w/d/3af/at standards
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports (Data/Power); 2 x 100/1000 Base-X SFP ports
- 8K MAC address and MAC address automatic learning
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Non-blocking line-rate forwarding for all ports
- Maximum output power of a single PoE port: 30W; Maximum output power of the whole switch: 130W
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN; Link aggregation; QoS; MAC address binding
- Support IMS cloud management and local visualization management