Pro-S24 is a Gigabit switch of IP-COM ProFi software controller switch series, specially designed for such scenarios as SMBs and smart hotels. The switch provides 24 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T Ethernet ports and 4 separate 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP ports and supported centralized control by IP-COM ProFi software controller, allow users to deploy the network without being restricted by geographic location.
The switch Support static routing protocol which support layer-2 isolation and layer-3 intercommunication, thus achieving efficient and fast layer-3 forwarding.
Support centralized management and device status monitoring by the ProFi software controller, and support remote access to cloud services, which is not restricted by the installation location of the device.
12M large buffer
Provides a large 12Mb buffer, which can meet the network application requirements of large traffic bursts such as engine search, IPTV, P2P download, and no packet loss during traffic bursts.
The system can generate a network topology automatically. It support IP camera discovery based on ONVIF protocol and network device discovery based on LLDP, as well as online/offline status detection for all devices in the network, which improves the LAN operation and maintenance efficiency and also reduces the maintenance cost.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s standards
- 24 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports, 4 x 1000 Base-X SFP ports
- 16K MAC address and MAC address automatic learning
- 12Mb large buffer
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- Support abundant services, such as static routing, VLAN, IGMP, QoS, ACL, DHCP Snooping, ARP and Telnet
- Support ProFi Software Controller management