G1126P-24-410W is a unmanaged PoE switch independently designed by IP-COM. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelli-gently. With a maximum PoE power output of 370 W, and 30 W for a single port, it can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones. The switch supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes, is an ideal choice for SMBs, hotels, schools, factories with video surveillance and wireless networking require-ments.
6kV lightning protection
The switch oﬀers various safety and protection types, including 6kV lightning protection, PSE short-circuit protection, PoE overload protec-tion, surge current protection etc.
Gigabit uplink port
With two 1000 Mbps SFP slots, the switch can meet the current demand for uplink bandwidth of Gigabit WLAN and HD digital surveillance.
370 W PoE power supply
The switch features 16 IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 ports. The entire switch oﬀers a maximum PoE power output of 230W, and 30W for a single port, to supply power to and data transmission with 24 PoE-pow-ered devices such as APs and IP cameras.
One-key to switch 4 modes
It supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes. The hardware DIP mode switch makes networking straight-forward and eﬀortless.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards.
- 24 * 100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply.
- 2 * 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP slots.
- 8K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex ﬂow control and half-duplex backpressure ﬂow control.
- 48Gbps backplane bandwidth.
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W.
- Maximum power consumption of the switch: 410W.
- 4 modes: standard, priority, extend and VLAN.
- Rack mounting.